THE STATUS OF UK FUNDRAISING 2019 BENCHMARK REPORT
Blackbaund in partnership with The Institute of Fundraising
The Status of UK Fundraising 2019 Benchmark Report was carried out by Blackbaud Europe together with the Institute of Fundraising.
- 30% of respondents were from small charities (total income less than £1M), 38% from mediumcharities (between £1M - £10M) and 24% were from large charities (income more than £10M).
- 65% of respondents are fundraisers
- 72% of respondents are female, 28% are male
- 92% of respondents were white
- 60% of respondents have worked in the non-profit sector for 5 years or more
The data was collected in April and May 2019 via an online survey of 38 questions. A total of 1012 respondents completed the survey from a wide range of charity types and sizes. 30% of respondents were from small charities (total income under £1M annually), 38% from medium charities (income between £1M-£10M), and 24% from large charities (annual income greater than £10M).
To find out more please visit: https://hub.blackbaud.co.uk/