Here you will find a list of Philanthropy Impact members (denoted by background colours) as well as resource organisations/umbrella bodies, for example EVPA (with clear backgrounds).
Worcestershire Community Foundation
Worcestershire Community Foundation aim to create a sustainable grants programme for the county, therefore ensuring present and future generations have the support to improve their life opportunities.
specking+partners enhances sustainable development on the basis of a systemic approach. Our clients are wealthy individuals, families, family offices, charitable giving structures, corporations and organisations. We advise and coach them in their endeavour to act more responsibly. We inspire and establish innovative ways of integrating long-term practices into private and business routines. We aim to support personal well-being and overall business success in the context of a more sustainable present and future.
Key topics are philanthropic initiatives, social entrepreneurial mechanisms, socially responsible and environmentally viable investments, corporate social responsibility and sustainable leadership practices. We guide you through the process of devising, realizing and implementing new strategies into your private activities and business routine.
specking+partners’ approach is to identify and learn with a holistic view, looking at the whole spectrum of opportunities. We aspire to guide our clients from a social responsible perspective not only in their personal matters, but also in their business engagements.
An intelligent strategy anticipates pertinent factors systemically and implements solutions in a focussed manner over time – with qualified partners and peers playing their parts.
How we add value:
- Using our expertise and knowledge to let you uncover and build your own plan with respect to social responsible topics
- Identifying where and how you should begin
- Working with you whilst you implement your plan, helping you to measure the impact you are having and optimize activities
- Giving you access to our broad network of specialist partners
- Administrating, advising or sitting on the board of your charitable structure or company