We are hiring
7 June 2021
Come and join the Philanthropy Impact Team!
Our team is small but ambitious, knowledgeable and dedicated to providing the best service we can to our members, networks and clients.We are a catalyst, innovative and entrepreneurial organisation with an incredible network and reach.
Job Title: Training Relationship Coordinator
Apply Now: Please send your CV with a short cover letter summarising how you are suited to the position, via email to John Pepin, CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org
▪ Appropriate educational qualifications or equivalent experiential knowledge and learning.
▪ Previous experience in delivering training programmes, events or other complex logistical projects.
▪ Demonstrable experience and skills in long-term relationship management.
▪ Ability to support the development and implementation of organisational strategy, adjusting as necessary and delivering results, reporting and evaluation of impact.
▪ Strong communications skills and attention to detail with an intuitive ability to meet stakeholder needs.
▪ Experience in communications including social media/digital technology, preferably the use of LinkedIn to network.
▪ Demonstrable ability and willingness to work independently to tight deadlines, travel as required, manage own time and prioritise effectively whilst also working as part of a team.
▪ Sound IT skills (Microsoft Office), including use of technology for communication with a dispersed team and an understanding of online content development and delivery.
▪ Experienced in using a cloud-based CRM tool (Beacon or equivalent provider) to manage relationships, budgets and planning.
▪ Minimum of 3 years’ experience of direct-marketing and sales (desirable).
▪ Knowledge of the UK and European philanthropy and social investment and of the professional advisory sectors (desirable).
▪ A passion for inspiring philanthropy, social investment and impact/ESG investment to create a better society for all.
We are an equal opportunities employer.