ONLINE TRAINING COURSE: MEETING YOUR CLIENTS ESG NEEDS UNDER CONSUMER DUTY
In less than seven months, the FCA requires you to be able to evidence that your firm is putting themselves ‘in the shoes of your customers’, acting in good faith, avoiding causing foreseeable harm and enabling customers to achieve their financial objectives.
So how can your firm meet these exacting expectations by 31st July?
This CPD Accredited and CISI Endorsed course takes you step by step through a framework your firm can adopt to improve your approach to client suitability, the critical component in your firm’s ability to meet the Duty’s two outcomes on customer support and consumer understanding.
In addition, a follow-on coaching session with your trainers, at no extra cost, ensures your advisor population not only meets their regulatory obligations, but have a playbook to develop a deeper, closer relationship with their clients.
In this live, interactive, tutor lead online training course, we take you through how you can:
- Update your current approach to suitability to align with the new Consumer Duty before the 31st July.
- Cascade to your advisor population a proven, best practice approach to improve how they assess their ESG client preferences.
- Deploy ‘ready to use’ approaches your advisors and wealth managers can immediately use to evidence a clearer and higher standard of care to the regulator, while meeting client needs and expectations.
- Achieve genuine competitive advantage in client experience giving you the tools and support you need to build the capabilities of your client facing teams.
- Leverage Consumer Duty as a catalyst for commercial growth based on growing a values based purpose driven wealth management business.
Post course coaching
A highlight of this training course is the inclusion of one-to-one coaching to support you implement key learnings of this training course within your firm. Alongside your coach, you will discuss your action plan for executing your newly learnt approaches and how to overcome expected or unexpected execution obstacles.
Who should attend?
Heads of Sales who, looking to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline, want their team to develop a deeper level of engagement, based on their values with both prospects and existing clients.
Training & Competency Supervisors who want to provide the highest levels of training and competence of their financial advisors, wealth managers or financial planners.
Compliance Heads and Senior Management who want:
- Adopt a best-in-class approach to customer verified outcomes adopted and embedded across all their intermediaries.
- To put in place the essential ingredients support commercial growth.