Certified CPD training course - Suitability training course
The trend towards impact/ESG investment is placing suitability issues at the heart of advisor/client conversations. This means moving beyond current discussions with clients about their investment objectives, their financial circumstances and ability to bear risk.
Are you equipped to talk to your clients about their values, motivations, ambitions and goals - capturing their impact/ESG preferences?
This training course will allow you to further develop your skills and competencies, putting you in a better position to fulfil your clients’ needs, while preparing for potential regulatory change by FCA planning for equivalency with EU MiFID II suitability.
• Open the door to new commercial opportunities
• Receive exclusive insights from guest speakers about current industry dynamics and best practice
• Further develop your skills and competencies and enhance your business’s responsible investment proposition
• Meet your clients’ evolving preferences for investing with positive impact
• Improve client engagement levels and enhance your reputation
• Receive self-certified CPD points
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
By attending this workshop, you will:
• Learn more about the nature and purpose of impact investing/ESG
• Develop impactful approaches to addressing a client’s values, motivations, ambitions and goals
• Discover the benefits of incorporating suitability discussions into practice beyond the current approach
• Prepare for meaningful discussions with clients, helping them move from their values to choosing the most impactful approach to their investments
Trainers: Heiko Specking, Founder, specking+partners & John Pepin, CEO, Philanthropy Impact
Registration: by 6 February 2022
Cost: £450 (includes access to the handbook “Getting Ready For Changing Times”)
Discounts available for Philanthropy Impact and PIMFA members
In partnership with
Cancellations received in writing 5 working days prior to the event will receive a full refund. It is regretted that cancellations made after this time will not receive a refund. Terms and conditions