This course has been developed specifically for Professional Advisors
“Humans are neither binary or rational; informed only by risk and return and at all times logical. Passions play a huge part in how we behave. Wealth and investment is also changing – we are entering a new paradigm where it is seen as a powerful tool to affect sustained and positive social change. Advisors need to embrace this and evolve to stay with the market and their clients”
AMY CLARKE, Co-Founder, Tribe Impact Capital LLP
The world is changing, and the professional advice industry must change with it. The shifting values of next generation investors are driving a greater need for a new kind of wealth management. They want more and better philanthropy advice and guidance from their advisors – but the professional advice community receives low ratings for this aspect of their service (average 5.9 out of 10). This training course focuses on what a 10 out of 10 rating should look like and prepares you to deliver this new and important part of your service.
WHY ATTEND THIS COURSE?
• Bring greater depth to your relationships by displaying your commitment to support clients on the causes they care about
• Become a confident practitioner in the field of philanthropy • Understand how philanthropy can be incorporated into your advisory practice
• Help your clients live their values and achieve their goals • Acquire the knowledge, skills, and tools to leverage best practice and become a pioneer in this emerging field
• Receive CPD points and a free copy of the Philanthropy Impact online handbook–your go-to resource for delivering an effective philanthropy advice service.
By attending this half-day intensive workshop, advisors will:
- Gain an understanding of the COMMERCIAL PROPOSITION for providing this service to their clients,
- Develop their philanthropy and social impact investment KNOWLEDGE
- Learn practical skills to BETTER SUPPORT their clients’ expectations and needs.
What others have said
‘Heiko’s passion for this is infectious, I gained new perspectives on giving philanthropy advice and met others in the field. Thanks so much for your valuable input at the course. It really was hugely interesting and enjoyable - a rarity in many training courses!’
Wealth Adviser, UK Private bank
‘The description of the impact continuum and how it relates to different clients was very helpful and I have used it with clients a lot since the training’
Private Client Financial Adviser
'The course gave me and my colleagues confidence to have conversation about philanthropy and how to fit it in when talking about tax and structures’
Tax Adviser, Global Tax Advisory Firm
‘The course content has increased my knowledge and understanding of the client’s changing needs around philanthropy and social investment, and how I can serve them better.’
Private Client Adviser, UK Law Firm
BOOK YOUR SPACE TODAY
Trainers: Heiko Specking, Founder, specking+partners & John Pepin, CEO, Philanthropy Impact
Cost: £450 (includes access to the handbook “Getting Ready For Changing Times”)
Discounts available for Philanthropy Impact and PIMFA members
- Wednesday 15 June - 9:00 am/12:00 pm Register here
- Wednesday 6 July - 9:00 am/12:00 pm Register here
- Wednesday 6 September - 9:00 am/12:00 pm Register here
- Wednesday 18 October - 9:00 am/12:00 pm Register here
- Tuesday 23 November - 9:00 am/12:00 Register here
- Wednesday 17 January - 9:00 am/12:00 Register here (note this session may be held in a person depending on client demand and market trends)