Here you will find a list of Philanthropy Impact members (denoted by background colours) as well as resource organisations/umbrella bodies, for example EVPA (with clear backgrounds).
National Philanthropic Trust UK
New Philanthropy Capital (NPC)
Norfolk Community Foundation
Northamptonshire Community Foundation
Nottinghamshire Community Foundation (Member)
Office of the Scotish Charity Regulator
One Community Foundation
Oxfordshire Community Foundation (Member)
PIMFA - The Personal Investment Management and Financial Advice Association
- Represent the diverse range of firms in the investment and financial advice industry with a unified voice
- Provide industry thought leadership, consolidating our extensive technical insights and expertise in research and policy work
- Lead the debate on policy and regulatory recommendations to ensure an optimal operating environment for firms and clients, maintaining the UK’s position as a leading global centre of excellence
- Through our advocacy work, we promote the industry as a key catalyst to develop a culture of savings and investment in the UK
- Promote a greater understanding of the sector and its role as a beneficial force in transforming the way people save and invest for the future
- Facilitate dialogue across industry stakeholders, while developing best-practice guidance
Paul Hamlyn Foundation
Prism the Gift Fund
Private Client Advisory Services
Quartet Community Foundation
Rare is a social marketing organization that inspires behaviour change in the conservation and environmental space so that people and nature thrive. Whereas much of today’s discourse about the environment is focused on seemingly intractable problems, for nearly 30 years Rare has focused on solutions. Rare has created, measured, and taken to scale its “Pride” model. This model engages the hearts and minds of communities to design and implement creative conservation solutions that post-date Rare’s presence in a community. We implement the Pride model in partnership with local NGOs, community leaders, and governments. Our solutions are designed globally and delivered regionally to address 4 key areas: food/water scarcity; livelihoods; biodiversity; and climate resilience. We work in six countries—Indonesia, the Philippines, Brazil, Belize, Colombia, Mozambique and also tropical or coastal communities (for example, in China). Our support comes from individuals interested in the most pressing issues in conservation and the environment, as well as from multi- and bi-laterals, governments, and foundations such as C&A Foundation, Bloomberg Foundation, MacArthur Foundation, Walton Family Foundation, and Waitt Foundation. Our three programs: Fish Forever, a collaboration designed to protect coastal communities and enable the small scale near-shore fishers and fish that reside in them to thrive. Fish Forever is implemented in Indonesia, the Philippines, Brazil, Belize, and Mozambique. The second is watershed management. Rare brings scalable community-based clean water management solutions to create mutual value for both upstream and downstream communities. Rare’s watershed management program operates in Colombia in the Andes—the most ecologically diverse region on Earth. And we have an emerging program called Campaign for Conservation which brings the Rare model to communities who want to solve hyperlocal conservation challenges.
Rawlinson & Hunter
Rawlinson & Hunter is an international grouping of professional firms, specialising in financial and taxation advice. Their skill lies in maximising the benefits that wealth can bring, by protecting it and allowing it to do what it was always supposed to do - to be enjoyed by the individuals who own it.