Here you will find a list of Philanthropy Impact members (denoted by background colours) as well as resource organisations/umbrella bodies, for example EVPA (with clear backgrounds).
Fondazione Lang Italia
- Advisory services
- Educational activities
- Roundtables and events for discussion & confrontation
Frank Hirth plc
Established in 1975, Frank Hirth is a multi-award winning firm specialising in international tax and accounting. We have offices in London and New York, and close affiliations with our sister companies Frank Hirth & Co. LLP, specialising in Audit and regulated by the ACCA.
We have been helping clients with their UK and US tax filing obligations for forty years and offer a joined up holistic approach to tax planning and compliance requirements. Our specialist teams offer tailored advice spanning our business tax, private clients and audit groups allowing for an integrated approach, both domestic and offshore, which allows us to look at the wider picture and tailor our advice with your particular requirements in mind.
Fundraising Standards Board
Global Change Network
Global Change Network (GCN) is a strategy consultancy that helps mission-based organizations, socially-responsible companies and philanthropists improve the health and prosperity of people and the planet. Global change is a tall order. But our clients are doing just that by fighting deadly childhood diseases, addressing climate change and empowering women. GCN specializes in: strategic planning, partnership development, stakeholder and influencer engagement, campaign execution, branding and communications and UK liaison.
HSBC Private Bank
Hamrah provides information and support predominantly to Iranian and Farsi speaking community members worldwide on the disease of addiction, its various manifestations and effects on family members.
Given that addiction is scientifically proven to be a disease and the effectiveness of 12 Step programs and Fellowships towards recovery from it, Hamrah hopes to empower those affected by this disease so that they may find the means to recover.
Heart of England Community Foundation
Herefordshire Community Foundation
Heritage Lottery Fund
Herminius Impact Investing Advisory
Hertfordshire Community Foundation
Humanistic Management Center
The Humanistic Management Center is an independent think tank and learning institution that also provides advisory services on questions related to business ethics and corporate responsibilities. We are based in St. Gallen, Switzerland.
The fundamental idea behind the Humanistic Management Center is to generate, disseminate and apply knowledge for how we can become smarter in using business to address some of the most pressing challenges we face as a global community; to enhance societal wellbeing, shared prosperity and progress on the transformation towards a sustainable global economy.
We define humanistic management based on three pillars which are:
- The unconditional respect for human dignity
- The integration of ethical reflection in managerial decision making
- The ongoing engagement with stakeholders
The Humanistic Management Center has co-edited and contributed to numerous books, scholarly papers journalistic articles and online video content. We continuously co-organize or present our research results at events ranging from academic symposia to practitioner conferences and teach courses at top tier Universities around the globe. The Humanistic Management Center also provides advisory services to for-profit and non-profit organizations.
We would be delighted to share more details on our work or assess opportunities to collaborate with members of the Philanthropy Impact community so please do not hesitate to get in touch if there is anything we can do for you.
ING Private Bank
- Full spectrum of Social and Impact Auditing fund construction capability.
- Experience in creating Dedicated Private Family Funds with a social purpose.
- Unique network of premium advisors able to develop right financial structure for venture philanthropy.
- Cash Management and unique lending facilities for HNW individuals looking to expand by MRI (Mission Related Investing) .
- Discretionary Portfolio Management capability allowing offsetting investment income return.
- Setup of Art Funds and advice through our curators on collections. ING Art Management has 38 years’ experience of collection management and retention ING is the oldest financial institution in Europe that provides an independent art advice service to its customers.
|Gold Class by RobecoSAM for Sustainability Performance 2015|
|ING on the A List: CDP Climate Performance Leadership Index 2014|
|No.1 on the Dow Jones Sustainable Index since 2014|