Here you will find a list of Philanthropy Impact members (denoted by background colours) as well as resource organisations/umbrella bodies, for example EVPA (with clear backgrounds).
Charity Finance Group (CFG)
European Foundation Centre
Fundraising Standards Board
Institute of Fundraising
PIMFA - The Personal Investment Management and Financial Advice Association
- Represent the diverse range of firms in the investment and financial advice industry with a unified voice
- Provide industry thought leadership, consolidating our extensive technical insights and expertise in research and policy work
- Lead the debate on policy and regulatory recommendations to ensure an optimal operating environment for firms and clients, maintaining the UK’s position as a leading global centre of excellence
- Through our advocacy work, we promote the industry as a key catalyst to develop a culture of savings and investment in the UK
- Promote a greater understanding of the sector and its role as a beneficial force in transforming the way people save and invest for the future
- Facilitate dialogue across industry stakeholders, while developing best-practice guidance
Social Finance Group
Social Finance is a not for profit organisation that partners with the government, the social sector and the financial community to find better ways of tackling social problems in the UK and beyond. Our unique 50 member team comprises individuals with substantial financial, consulting and social expertise who share a common passion for solving entrenched social problems.
Since we started in 2007, Social Finance has raised over £24 million of social investment and designed a series of programmes to tackle social challenges. These include support for 2,000 short sentence offenders released from Peterborough Prison, 380 children on the edge of care in Essex, 2,500 young people at risk of becoming NEET and 800 rough sleepers in London. We are also alleviating fuel poverty for over 2,300 families in Sunderland, enabling 15,000 families to access nursery places and free children’s services, and providing 7,500 affordable micro loans in Wales.
The Impact Investment Network Ltd
UK Community Foundations
UK Community Foundations is a registered charity that leads a movement of community foundations committed to positive social change in the UK through the development of “community philanthropy”.