Herefordshire Community Foundation
Heritage Lottery Fund
Hertfordshire Community Foundation
HSBC Private Bank
Humanistic Management Center
The Humanistic Management Center is an independent think tank and learning institution that also provides advisory services on questions related to business ethics and corporate responsibilities. We are based in St. Gallen, Switzerland.
The fundamental idea behind the Humanistic Management Center is to generate, disseminate and apply knowledge for how we can become smarter in using business to address some of the most pressing challenges we face as a global community; to enhance societal wellbeing, shared prosperity and progress on the transformation towards a sustainable global economy.
We define humanistic management based on three pillars which are:
- The unconditional respect for human dignity
- The integration of ethical reflection in managerial decision making
- The ongoing engagement with stakeholders
The Humanistic Management Center has co-edited and contributed to numerous books, scholarly papers journalistic articles and online video content. We continuously co-organize or present our research results at events ranging from academic symposia to practitioner conferences and teach courses at top tier Universities around the globe. The Humanistic Management Center also provides advisory services to for-profit and non-profit organizations.
We would be delighted to share more details on our work or assess opportunities to collaborate with members of the Philanthropy Impact community so please do not hesitate to get in touch if there is anything we can do for you.
ING Private Bank
- Full spectrum of Social and Impact Auditing fund construction capability.
- Experience in creating Dedicated Private Family Funds with a social purpose.
- Unique network of premium advisors able to develop right financial structure for venture philanthropy.
- Cash Management and unique lending facilities for HNW individuals looking to expand by MRI (Mission Related Investing) .
- Discretionary Portfolio Management capability allowing offsetting investment income return.
- Setup of Art Funds and advice through our curators on collections. ING Art Management has 38 years’ experience of collection management and retention ING is the oldest financial institution in Europe that provides an independent art advice service to its customers.
|Gold Class by RobecoSAM for Sustainability Performance 2015|
|ING on the A List: CDP Climate Performance Leadership Index 2014|
|No.1 on the Dow Jones Sustainable Index since 2014|
Institute of Fundraising
J Leon & Co
Kent Community Foundation
Koele Tax & Legal Perspecta
L’Alliance Révision offers assurance, trust, accounting, tax compliance and corporate finance services. We are regulated by the Luxembourg financial regulator, the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (C.S.S.F) and the Luxembourg Institut des Réviseurs d'Entreprises (I.R.E). Our firm is Réviseur d'Entreprises Agréé.
L’Alliance Révision is an independent member firm of PrimeGlobal, a global association of independent accounting firms.
Our clients require timely delivery of service and trust. These are the methods by which we build long term value added relationships. The tailored services that we provide to our clients are based on a careful evaluation of their specific needs. Once the exact requirements are identified we can draw on the collective know-how of our excellent strategic and professional relationships with teams of accountants, lawyers and financial advisers situated in major financial centres in both Europe and Luxembourg. Our clients benefit from L’Alliance Révision’s unique size, skill and structure. Therefore we are able to offer our clientèle top quality performance that is combined with an exceptional ability to respond quickly to their ever changing needs.
Our clients operate in the following sectors: Financial, Real Estate, Hotel and Tourism, Trade and Charitable Associations, Professionals in the Financial Sector, Energy