Birmingham: Increasing Philanthropic Giving - A Missed Business Opportunity for Professional Advisers
- how to comfortably start the conversation on philanthropy with clients and making this into a good habit
- the business opportunity for advisers
- risk and rewards on talking about philanthropy with clients
- how can we develop a culture of giving
- implications and opportunities of the results of the market research for advisers, philanthropists and charities.
Chair: Frances Anderson, Consultant Solicitor, Veale Wasbrough Vizards
Panel: John Pepin, Chief Executive, Philanthropy Impact; Perry Littleboy, Managing Director, Coutts Private Office; Other speakers TBA.
Philanthropy Impact would like to thank RSM UK for generously hosting this event and our local Birmingham Committee.