Why Join Us?
Since 1998 Philanthropy Impact has been delivering services to professional advisers and other key stakeholders including philanthropists, trusts, foundations, and charities. Our vision, as a charity, is to increase philanthropy and social investment across borders, sectors and causes. We provide resources and learning opportunities to professional advisers and other sector stakeholders in order to enhance their expertise, awareness and influence in increasing the level of philanthropy and social investment.
By signing up today, you will have access to an active network of actors in the philanthropy and social investment sector; plus high quality resources and thought-leadership commentary from industry leaders delivered straight to you.
- Priority registration and free attendance for events, all of which can be used for self-certified CPD
- Access to Member-only roundtable discussion groups
- Discounted bookings for partnership events and annual series
- Complimentary subscription to Philanthropy Impact Magazine and access to magazine archives online
- Regular news on philanthropy and social investment topics through our Member newsletter
- Published profile for your organisation on our Membership Directory webpages
- Access to a range of resources and publications available on the Philanthropy Impact website
- Programming, speaking and hosting opportunities for events
- Opportunities to join advocacy activities with influential stakeholders on tax planning, legal structuring, new giving initiatives and innovation in service delivery
- All standard membership benefits
- An enhanced profile on the Member Directory
- Organisational listing on the Guide to Giving– a decision-making tool to assist advisers and individuals to develop a giving strategy
- Marketing support and thought leadership opportunities through publications, events and advocacy
- Exclusive access to high-level invitation-only events on social investment and philanthropy topics
- Full access to resources and publications available on the Philanthropy Impact website